Inmate Search and Warrant Check in California
The following links from FREE inmate searches for the counties listed below. Please contact us to arrange bail to be posted. Please note that not all counties provide online arrest and inmate information. If you cannot find what you are looking for, call us today: 831-471-7629 and we will be happy to assist you.
El Dorado County Jail Inmate Locator
Fresno County Jail Inmate Info Center
Kings County Jail Inmate Locator
Lake County Jail Inmate Info
Santa Cruz County Jail
Santa Monica Arrest Report
Siskiyou County Jail Inmate Log
Solano County Booking Logs
Stanislaus County Jail
Sutter County Inmate System
Tehama County Jail Current Inmate Listing
Yuba County Jail Inmate System
Select from the list of jails below.
This is a list of state prisons in California housing adult inmates administered by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
- Avenal State Prison (ASP)
- California Correctional Center (CCC)
- California Correctional Institution (CCI)
- California Institution for Men (CIM)
- California Institution for Women (CIW)
- California Medical Facility (CMF)
- California Men’s Colony (CMC)
- California Rehabilitation Center (CRC)
- California State Prison, Centinela (CEN)
- California State Prison, Corcoran (COR)
- California State Prison, Los Angeles County (LAC)
- California State Prison, Sacramento (SAC)
- California State Prison, Solano (SOL)
- California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison, Corcoran (SATF)
- Calipatria State Prison (CAL)
- Central California Women’s Facility (CCWF)
- Chuckawalla Valley State Prison (CVSP)
- Correctional Training Facility (CTF)
- Deuel Vocational Institution (DVI)
- Folsom State Prison (FSP)
- High Desert State Prison (HDSP)
- Ironwood State Prison (ISP)
- Kern Valley State Prison (KVSP)
- Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP)
- North Kern State Prison (NKSP)
- Pelican Bay State Prison (PBSP)
- Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP)
- Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility (RJD)
- Salinas Valley State Prison (SVSP)
- San Quentin State Prison (SQ)
- Sierra Conservation Center (SCC)
- Valley State Prison for Women (VSPW)
- Wasco State Prison – Reception Center (WSP)
Free Warrant Checks
What Do You Do When You Have an Outstanding Warrant?
If you suspect you or someone you know may have an outstanding warrant, call us right away at: 831-471-7629 We can have the bail bond posted for the warrant immediately, saving you the potential hassle and embarrassment of being arrested. The bail process for warrants often does not require the individual to be present, thus avoiding having to be arrested and booked. Don’t delay call us today before you have the misfortune of being pulled over and finding out a warrant was issued and jail is the next stop.
We Provide a FREE Warrant Search for All Callers. Warrants are Often Issued for the Following Reasons:
- Failure to make timely payments to the court.
- Did not complete your classes and or community service within the prescribed time.
- Failed to appear in court on a hearing date. (FTA)
- Picked up a new case while on probation. (PROBATION VIOLATION)
Warrants may be recalled by posting a bail bond. This will give you a peace of mind, allowing you to appear in court on a scheduled date without an outstanding warrant.
Bail Release Requirements for Southern California Jurisdictions:
Orange County – Bail can be posted without defendant present.
San Diego County – Bail can be posted without defendant present.
Riverside County – Bail can be posted without defendant present.
San Bernardino County – Bail can be posted without defendant present.
Los Angeles County– The defendant must often be present to post the bail. However, please contact us for additional information. We are experts at expediting the bail process and handle each unique case with care and dedication.
Get out of jail fast!
We are happy to handle all bail bond documentation by e-mail and fax in a matter of minutes. If necessary, we can have a licensed bail agent travel to you to help facilitate the process. In general, one of our agents can be to you in less than an hour. From start to finish, most bail bonds are completed within a couple hours.
Call us at: 661-323-2245
- Lowest Rate Premium
- NO Annual Renewal Premium
- NO Reinstatement Fees
- NO Rewrite Fees
- Bail by Fax, Email, and Phone
We Come to You!